A Guide to the Laws of Family Purity for the Jewish Woman.
According to All Traditions and Customs.
Special features in Pathways to Purity:
- Every chapter is preceded by an introduction, based on the teachings of Chazal, that includes stories of women's personal experiences.
- The halachot are presented clearly and are easy for everyone to read and understand.
- The book includes many practical details and halachot that are not featured in other books.
- The book offers many practical solutions to technical problems that may arise and which complicate observance of these laws.
- When discussing situations where questions must be presented to a Rabbi, the halachic points pertaining to that question are listed for the reader. This enables proper presentation to the Rabbi, who can only render a decision in light of the information he is given.
- Each chapter is followed by a questionnaire that enables comprehensive review of all halachic details - crucial to the best possible understanding of the topic.
By: Rabbanit R. Shemesh