- Orders are generally shipped within 2-3 days from the time they are placed, excluding weekends and Jewish and secular holidays.
- Standard Shipping ships via USPS Media Mail and takes an average of 2-8 days transit time.
- FREE Shipping is available on single orders of $50 or more, via Standard Shipping only. Click here for more information on FREE Shipping.
- UPS Ground Shipping is also available and can be selected at time of checkout. UPS does not deliver to Post Office Boxes, only to an actual physical address.
- Some items are too large to be delivered to a Post Office Box and must be shipped UPS instead. If we suspect that this may be the case, we will attempt to notify you before shipping; additional charges may apply to ship via UPS.
- If your package is undeliverable and returned to us by the carrier, or was refused by the recipient, we will notify you and either issue a refund (minus the shipping charges), or attempt a second delivery. If returned a second time we will no longer ship to that address. Under no circumstances will Israel Bookshop be held responsible for non-delivery or delay of package delivery.
- International Shipping is generally available except to Africa and the Middle East, excluding Israel.
- We reserve the right not to ship to any address or area at our discretion, without prior notice.
Additional Information for International Shipping:
- Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
- When ordering from Israelbookshoppublications.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
- If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our offices. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our control.