A Kallah's Cookbook
- "What should I make for supper tonight?"
- "How much ground beef do I need for two people?"
- "My husband only likes meat - "HELP!!"
- "My recipe says to sear the chicken. What does that mean?"
If you're a newlywed, a beginner cook, or anyone looking for a wholesome, basic cooking guide full of super-easy yet super-delicious recipes, then this cookbook is definitely for you!
Table for Two: A Kallah's Cookbook is THE cookbook for every kallah. You'll find all the basic recipes plus lots more here, from pancakes to burgers; cholent to chocolate-chip cookies; chicken poppers to potato kugel; breakfast, lunch, supper, and Shabbos meals. And...no more wastefulness or having to brush up on your division skills while standing over the mixer: most of the recipes are specifically designed for two eaters!
So come along as we proceed to demystify the kitchen and its utensils for you. We promise a satisfying and scrumptious culinary journey, with you becoming a star in your very own kitchen.
And, of course...mazel tov!
- 200 tried-and-true recipes, all of which use everyday ingredients to create delicious and gourmet meals
- 115 full-color photos of recipes
- tips and tricks to simplify meal planning and cooking for two
- answers and solutions to common kitchen questions and concerns
- guide to confusing cooking terms
- visual guide to various pots and baking dishes